Go Back OFN Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds

Classifieds Got a tool you don't use? Want to swap tools with another user? Need a tool?

Classifieds Got a tool you don't use? Want to swap tools with another user? Need a tool?

Old 07-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Master Fabricator

Smile Radnor Black Cobra 54VI for sale** Sold!!!

Good Day ;

I have for sale a Radnor Auto/Dark Hood part # 64005160 I bought this at Airgas Got a heck of a deal I paid just over $200.00 This hood is made by Arc One under the Air Gas Radnor brand name

I just don`t like the hood because it has a switch on the outside that to tell the truth I just never used it enough to get used to turning it on.

It has a big lens one of the biggest I have seen that is why I like these hoods.

Price is a Firm $100.00 plus the shipping costs.( I don`t need the money just have no use for the hood) if no interest here I can put it on display at any of a few welding distributors I visit

I do take Paypal if you are a serious buyer and want pictures I will send them to you

It has so little use I have never needed to change the cover plates It has been living on top of Fridge in the kitchen for quite a while.

Questions feel free to ask.

** Just for the record if any one looks at this it sold for $200.00 to the first person that walked into the distributor show room before I even got the sign finished.**

then to do the welding

Last edited by wyoming9; 07-29-2011 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Sold