Go Back OFN Forums > Fabrication > Ian from Xtreme 4x4's designs

Ian from Xtreme 4x4's designs Ian shares his designs with us from his hit TV show Xtreme 4x4

Ian from Xtreme 4x4's designs Ian shares his designs with us from his hit TV show Xtreme 4x4

Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Master Fabricator

Any plan to release seasons on DVD?

Hey Ian,

So I am not a big fan of Apple and Itunes, and am not really into shelling out for individual episodes like that. I know you can buy individual episodes and "start to finish" DVD's. Frankly,$20+ bucks is a bit expensive for that stuff when you can purchase an entire season of other shows for just a bit more.

Any idea if there is a chance that you guys would release some "full season" DVD's, or even multi season ones? I know I would buy it, and thats money in the producers pocket for stuff that would hardly cost anything to produce. Just curious.

Anyways, keep up the good work and thanks for pulling the line for us offroad/crawler enthusiasts on TV.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Junior Fabricator

I bought mine on Amazon pretty cheap, online viewing
Old 04-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Junior Fabricator

i too would be all over a full season boxset or even a best of pack but im not really interested in purchasing individual episodes, i recall sending the question in via email ages ago to powerblockTV and dont recall ever hearing anything back on it.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Engineer, and Shop Monkey

You can go to the Powerblock site and watch the old episodes for free.

Hard to see a reason to buy them on DVD. I do like the project version ones however.

I do wish that you would get all of the stuff from the CJ build in one place. I guess it has something to do with making the tapes for TNT as opposed to Spike TV.

But if you could get the whole CJ thing at least online I would really appreciate it.

Carl
Old 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Junior Fabricator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrogers View Post
You can go to the Powerblock site and watch the old episodes for free.

Hard to see a reason to buy them on DVD. I do like the project version ones however.

I do wish that you would get all of the stuff from the CJ build in one place. I guess it has something to do with making the tapes for TNT as opposed to Spike TV.

But if you could get the whole CJ thing at least online I would really appreciate it.

Carl

been a while since i checked the site didnt realize they had added all the back episodes.....now if only i could get the site too work, ill try from my netbook but at the moment from my desktop the page seems to mash up and overlap the ads onto the episode selection.

Now if only we could get SpikeTV to turn down the suck and play more PowerblockTV id be real happy.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:57 PM

If you are having trouble watching on teh Xtreme website you can also watch on www.powerblocknetwork.com or you can also watch them on Spike TV's site.

We do have DVD's of the seasons, as well as full projects broken into single DVD's
Old 10-21-2012, 09:05 PM

Hey Ian,

What about the really old episodes of Extreme4x4. Looks like now they only run back to about mid 2006. I really wanted to be able to go back and look at the stuff you did to the Cheep Jeep CJ.

Not that many work on them, but I like to restore and do it. Would be good to see what you did back then.

Carl
Old 10-21-2012, 09:17 PM

I am not really sure if they are going to go back that far.....alot of that is pre-Hi Def.......so that may have something to do with it.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:47 AM

I was wondering if it had something to do with who they were producing the shows for. I think back then they were on TNN. The Nashville Network and then moved at some point to Spike. Kind of around the time that Stacey David left the show, not extreme, but the who group of them.

I do not pretend to know how all of the corporate stuff works, but I would be really interested in purchasing the complete build of the CJ if it was available. Mostly to get some ideas.

So if they ask you mention that there are still some folks out there interested in the old stuff.

Carl