View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:31 PM
entropy's Avatar
entropy entropy is offline
Master Fabricator
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 910-Miles from the armpit of the west.
Posts: 8,588

so in a nut shell what you need is a manual transmission ECU that has been flashed with your trucks ID (VIN/etc)
Find a willing shop and change the "defective" ECU

Or did I miss something and the above is that too simple to actually work?


Reply With Quote